COVID-19: potential implications for individuals living with a substance use disorder. Learn more
- Is the pandemic affecting your alcohol use? Take the alcohol self-screening at: alcoholscreening.org
- Learn more about standard drink measurements at: rethinkingdrinking.niaaa.nih.gov
Intimate Partner Violence
- If you are concerned about your safety during quarantine, visit: ctsafeconnect.com or call (888) 774-2900
- Has COVID-19 impacted your children? Visit the Connecticut Child Development Infoline at cdi.221ct.org or dial (800) 505-7000
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 if you are in crisis.
- Or visit preventsuicidect.org for additional information on suicide prevention.
- Gizmo's Pawesome Guide to Mental Health
Substance Use Treatment & Recovery
- Call 1-800-563-4086 for access to treatment for substance use disorder in Connecticut.
- CCAR Virtual Recovery Meetings
- SAMHSA's Opioid Treatment Guidance During COVID-19
- Alcohol Treatment and Physical Distancing - NIAAA
- Search for Narcotics Anonymous Meetings
- Search for Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings
- In The Rooms: A Global Recovery Community
- Treatment Options for Marijuana Use Disorder - NIDA
- Updated National Practice Guideline for Treating Opioid Use Disorder - ASAM